Friday, November 14, 2008

The First

O.K. It's 4 am. Which happens because I usually fall asleep with the children at 8 and wake up at 3 or 4. A perfect time to blog (certainly to start my very first blog). I am a stay-at-home mom with a husband and 3 children (sometimes feels like I'm a mom to 4 children), who loves cooking, crafting for and with the children (sewing, knitting, needle-feltilng, painting, collage-making) and who hates cleaning and laundry (I actually know people who love cleaning and laundry - I just didn't get that gene).

My hopes and dreams for this blog: taking more photos, enjoying greater creativity more often, loving the comments (good and bad), and chronicling these years that are flying by.

To the journey beginning.....


A photo of my children on Halloween with our Flying Crank Ghost that we made ourselves - with help from Grandpa! (thanks, Grandpa!) The ghost looks even spookier in the dark (as do the children - well the little one looks adorably cute any time of day).





No comments: